The application forms are available at the school office during the school hour.The
applicants should properly read all the instructions given in the application form
and adhere to the same strictly without any discrepancy or omission. The filled up
application should be submitted with necessary documents listed below.
- A Copy of Birth Certificate
- Two Colored Passport & Two stamp Sized Photograph
- For "NRI"/Foreigners : Passport (Attested Photocopy
- Passport size photograph of parents
- Transfer certificate for standard – II and onwards
- Minimum Age eligibility:- (As considered on 1st April)
Pre-Nursery...................... 1.5 yrs+
Montessori-I...................... 2.5 yrs+
Montessori-II...................... 3 yrs+
Montessori-III...................... 4 yrs+
Standard-I ......................5 yrs+
Also SXPS welcomes the students within class-v from non-english medium schools,
who want to change the medium to english
Days and hours
- Office: Monday to friday - 8am to 4.30pm
Saturday- 8am to 1.30pm
- Class: Monday - Friday
8am - 11am
8am - 10am
11.15am - 4.15pm
10.15am - 1.15pm
N.B : Closed on second saturday of every month
Pre-Summer session : As per the declaration of govt. of Odisha
The school follows a system of continuous comprehensive evaluation (CCE) as per
CBSE criteria. There will be three evaluations per year with weekly tests to be
conducted every Monday by the class teacher / subject teacher.
Courses of Study
- LKG to UKG : English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Hindi, Drawing & Activity
- STD I- STD VII: English, Science, Mathematics, Environmental Science/Social Science,
History, Geography, GK, Computer, Hindi, Oriya and Drawing & Activity
Books and Uniform
Study materials and the uniform will be available on the school counter or on the
store reffered by the school.
In case of withdrawl of a student at the sole interest of the legal parents, the
tuition fee on Bus-fare are payable for the complete session , as the student have
reserved a seat in the concerned class for the whole acadamic Year. A transfer certificate
will be issued at the payment of 200/- after clearance of all dues and return of
library books. If a child has once been withdrawn, the re-admission fee must be
paid again for admission.
- School fee and Bus fare are payable for 12 calender months.
- Fees must be paid on/or before 10th of every month, otherwise a fine of Rs. 20/-
will be charged per month
- A student's name will be stuck off from the school roll for non-payment of school
dues consecutively for three months. The student's name will be enrolled again after
payment of re-admission fees.
- Only those pupils, who have paid all school fees, are permitted to appear the regular
- No reduction is made for holidays.
- Fee can be enhanced according to the inflation rate on the decicion of the managing
- School fee & bus fare are payable for 12- Calender months, which are non-refundable
Readmission fee for the next phomoted class is declared to be 35% of the class to
be phomoted for the current acadamic session.